Sunday, March 14, 2010


“Once again, our Pambansang Kamao, Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao has exemplified heroism, resiliency, love of country and sheer talent and dedication. His victory against Joshua Clottey is proof that amid problems besetting our country, here’s someone who epitomizes grit against all odds.

Manny Pacquiao is a son of Mindanao and as a fellow Mindanaoan, I am truly proud to see that Mindanaoans excel in the field of boxing. Manny is Mindanao’s greatest athlete, the Philippines’ pride and definitely among the world’s finest.

I have always been a big fan of Manny’s indomitable spirit. He works very hard, he’s a positive thinker and he embraces change. He’s a great role model for the youth and his religion plays a major role especially during his fights, which I can identify with.

I’m also doubly proud because Manny happens to be a proud supporter not only ofNacionalista Party standard bearer Manny Villar but of the entire NP slate as well. I’m proud that he’s a part of the NP family.

My warmest congratulations to Manny, coach Freddie Roach and the entire Team Pacquiao. My well wishes also go to Manny’s wife Jinkee and their children.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment